Electric single and 3 phases winches for loads from 125 to 1,500 kg
This line of all-purpose electric winches for lifting and traction adapt perfectly to all your needs (wide load range, speed, numerous options).
They are designed for the lifting of loads of 125 kg to 1,500 kg. Compliance with the EC directive concerning machines.
These winches comply with directive CE 2006/42/CE are designed for pulling and lifting of loads between 125 kg and 1,500 kg (Class FEM 1Am, 2m).
TIRLIFT type TL and TC electric winches offer the following standard features :
- Protection of electrical components (control panel and motor), type IP55.
- Totally enclosed, life lubrificated, helicoidal gear treated (type according load range).
- One or two lifting speed or variable speed.
- A start/stop contactor (for type B and C equipment).
- A 48 V Low Voltage transformer (for type B and C equipment).
- A wide line of hoisting motor with insulation class F, IP 55 protection.
- Spring loaded disc brake.
- A modular and evolutional under-frame allowing many directions for wire rope outlets from the drum.
- Tropicalized motor.
- Thermal protection.
- Others voltage (delay from 3 to 6 weeks).
- Additional length of cable for the buttons box or the remote cubicle per meter.
- Lifting limit switch.
- 4 step gear limit switch (IP66).
- Drum rope pressure roller.
- Manual brake release.
- Left or right groved drum (1 anchor).
- Left or right groved drum (2 anchors).
- Left and right groved drum (2 anchors).
- Left or right groved drum (1 anchor) for tube higher diameter.
- Left or right groved drum (2 anchors) for tube higher diameter.
- Left and right groved drum (2 anchors) for tube higher diameter.
- Add anchor rope.
- Center separation plate.
- Motor cover (available only with A and C type).
- Load limiter (1 speed).
- Radio control = emitter + receiver (Hauling).
- Add emitter (Hauling).
- Radio control = emitter + receiver (Lifting).
- Add emitter (Lifting).
- Tubular protection Frame.
- Counter weight 10 kg for cable Ø 4/5/6.
- Counter weight 20 kg for cable Ø 7/8.
- Counter weight 25 kg for cable Ø 9/10.
- Counter weight 50 kg for cable Ø 11,5/13.